About 2-3 weeks ago, I was for some reason feeling really rushed after I left work. When I went onto the train, there were 2 empty seats. seeing that everyone else around me decided to just stand, I was like ok I'll take the seat then.
So I quickly go to the seat and sit down. About 5 seconds later, I jump out of the seat, realizing my bottom is all wet. I had sat in some wet puddle. Feeling totally embarassed (and suddenly realizing why noone took the seat) i went to another part of the train, with my butt wet for a whole the rest of my 35 minute train ride. Due to my embarassment, i didn't even look back at the seat to see what that liquid was.
After I got home, I quickly changed, and now finally being able to see the bottom of my pants and underwear, noticed it was all yellow... I didn't dare smell it to guess what i sat in.
Now, everytime I sit down on the train, I have this constant fear I'm going to sit in a puddle of pee. I either spend a good 5 seconds looking at my seat before sitting down. And if i forget to spend 5 seconds looking, i end up having a knee-jerk reaction causing me to fidget to the side, and double check if the seat is dry, before fully sitting down.
I just might be scarred for life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ha ha too funny. Train seats should either be a grate to let things fall through, or maybe color changing when wet :)
Grossss, yet funny!
I don't even want to think about what that was. I am surprised no one told you it was wet.
Post a Comment