A few days ago, I was walking to the train station, when I noticed a man in front of me unfortunately had a coffee stain on his bum. He just walked off a bus, so either he acquired it there, or for some reason enjoys wearing pants that makes him look like he had some extra poo.
I then thought to myself, should i tell this guy? If that guy had an important presentation or meeting with a client, a stain like that could easily break an important deal.
On the other hand, there isn't much he can do for the time being. After my similar experience, I would just be self conscious the whole time, really annoyed and frustrated about the stain. And even worse, if he already knew, then someone else pointing it out, might just make him realize how noticable it really is, and potentially making him feel even more embarassed and awkward.
I opted to not tell him. What would you do?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment