Wow, today was a weird day.
It's not quite normal, scratch that, Extremelely, very (Ochen) not normal for me to get hit on. It's just something I'm not used to encountering. But today I got hit on twice. Interesting day indeed.
My cousin's dad happened to be in SF for business today, and since I wanted to get this DS thingy from my cousin, he gave it to his dad, and during lunch today, I went to pick it up. And on my way, this guy approaches me, kind of stands in front of me as to talk to me, and then gives some type of wink, and says, "Hey handsome".
Ummmm..., I was totally caught offguard and was just too bewildered to respond, and I just kept on walking. I should've expected this sooner from San Francisco, I mean come on the trains have 'gay tv' ads on them, but the only time I'm really walking out in San Francisco is during rush hour and near downtown, so all you see is business people sipping a cofee on the way to work. (And also, I'm not going to be embarassed, but
having blonde highlights probably has a stronger correlation to gay men than straight, which someone might use as an identifier without knowing the person)
And as I went through the day, I was like, wow this will make an interesting blog post, and I probably could've embellished more, but encounter #2 is just all the more juicy.
My train hits pleasant hill, and I start walking towards my car. This girl approaches me, asking how to get to richmond. I start off a little puzzled because I don't know the area very well, and my brain is kind of thinking, trying to remember where richmond is, where she then just goes, "Your cute" and smiles. My brain has finally finished calculating where richmond is, and I kind of give an automated response of, "Thanks, I appreciate that". She's not so bad looking either, so I was thinking about returning the favor, but I refrained (which in hindsight, to anyone else, I should've complemented her, but this case I'm glad i didn't). Again, with my brain kind of being delayed, I was like, yeah take the BART, you have to xfer when you get to... and she interupts me and goes, "You wanna hook up?".
Me: "UMMM..." (This i guess makes my second um for the day)
She kind of notices my state of surprise, and diverts the situation by asking, "do one of these busses go to richmond?" Since I had no clue, I just said, just take the train, when she then follows up with, "Do you have kids?"
And I go, "No...."
And then she decides to introduce herself. she goes, I'm Myeesha (Or something like that, Already forget her name), what's your name?
"Matt"
"Do you want to hookup?"
"Um... that's alright"
"You're cute. You sure you don't want to? no kids right?"
"No thanks"
"No kids?"
At this point, I beign walking backwards, and go, "Good luck, take the bart, you know how?"
"Yeah."
And I hear her mumble some more, questioning, no kids?
I face away, and walk away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Whoa, I have to tell you that I haven't heard the word ochen for ever :) Interesting people it sounds like in San Francisco.
zawkward!
Post a Comment