You delve into a chocalate, and then bam! this artificial concoction that tastes more like glue, wax, and sugar, than the claimed flavor of cherries, or strawberries, or rasberries enter your mouth. You spit it out in disgust, and just wonder, how in the world does such a candy store get so popular. This is what I think of See's Chocolate.
Every time i drive home, the first residential street i turn on has a See's store right at the beginning. Every time I pass it, I think, this is such an out of place location (well it's kind of close to the mall), but I'm like, they must not get any business.
And to my surprise, on Saturdays and weekends (ok, wow, i can't beleive I just typed that, Saturdays, and Sundays), I see the parking lot full (There's no other store). This totally baffles me, I can't stand their candies. I know I don't have any where close to a normal person's taste buds, but still, I think my whole extended family hates See's Candies. Do not buy us a box for Xmas.
What do people see in this brand? I can understand jelly bellies. A Jelly bean is much smaller than a See's Chococlate. furthermore, The bad flavors are supposed to be bad, that's part of the appeal. But See's, you're paying like a whole dollar for a bad choclate. I don't even pay that much for a good piece of choclate.
If you want to get me a chocolate for a gift, give me ferrero rochers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
See's it will be for Christmas ha ha!
You're definitely alone with that opinion, friend. Compared with hyper-price inflated Godiva, See's Candy ROCKS. I gotta wonder, how old was that candy you ate? Because See's does not pump their candy with preservatives (for which, thank you See's!). Maybe your abby-normal tastebuds died off from smoking cigarettes or something. The Peanut Brittle alone is insanely great. There's a reason the parking lot is always full, dit-brain. You are outvoted!
Post a Comment