I was eating at Mcdonald's for lunch today, and this McDonald's is fairly small, where everyone can see the bathroom, and the bathrooms are single occupancy. Even though they're 'private', in that you lock the door when you enter, they're still separated into male and female ones.
In the middle of lunch, I was randomly looking at the bathroom direction, and there's a woman waiting for the bathroom. One second later, a man walks out of the women's bathroom, and the lady gives a huge glare at him. The instant she enters the bathroom, she walks back out, and yells out towards the guy (and everyone in the restaraunt can hear), "You left the toilet seat up!" "In the WOMEN'S bathroom!" (with very high emphasis on the word women)
What made this moment funny, is that the guy responded. He shrugged his shoulders as if he didn't know what happened, and said, "I only... only washed my hands."
He may or may not have been lieing (as perhaps another male occupant went in before him), but since I'm a guy, I don't know if women always leave the toilet seat down in women's bathrooms or not. I would think it would be weird to use a toilet seat, and then lift it up afterwards.
So what do you think, did this guy leave the toilet seat up, or just wash his hands?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Finally I have a comment for this...
So today at lunch I was down walking by the pier, when a lady got out of her car with a bag of clothes. It looked like she was getting ready to take a trip on her boat. I continue my walk and then turn around and pass her on my way coming back. I noticed that she had dropped a few things... well I consider myself an honest person, if someone drops a wallet I would pick it up and then run and return it to them. In this case though... she had dropped some white underwear, a feminine product, and some black socks... I froze, I couldn't well pick them up... she had traveled a ways and I couldn't see her anymore. I didn't go chase her down, I was too embarrassed, plus what if it wasn't hers anyways??
That's my story...
I think the guy was embarrassed and lied on the spot...unless the person before him was male, and he left the seat up. Hmm. I had a girl roommate that would leave it up all the time. That was annoying! (The seat, not the lid obviously but still!)
Post a Comment