Well, this is my first post, and first blog. I leave no guarantees of enjoyment while reading. And of course you may have missed this post, because I'm not making this public. If I feel like I actually will be regularly blogging, then I'll make it public. This is my experiment for now.
Even though growing up, I loved playing single player games, I've migrated to games that only let you play with other people. Thus, cooperative music rhythm games like guitar hero, rock band, and MMOs have been on top of my list to play. Even though many good single player games like God of War and FFXII have come out, I always end up playing multiplayer games. Playing with people is always more fun than by yourself. I wonder if Lost Odysey will change that. With it being my first next gen game by a japanese company, I look forward to the cinematics and beauty of the game. And of course, the music, by Nobuo Uematsu is incredible. If I finish this game, this will be the first in quite a while for a single player game.
After wandering around video games news sites, I encountered myself upon Patapon. Music Rhythm game + strategy + RPG? Too bad it's on PSP only, this would've have been perfect for something like Xbox Live Arcade.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment