Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Are your parents home?

I hate to keep on puting age related issues on here, but i've never been asked this question since, well, since I lived with my parents (10 years ago).

I was still in some state of shock when answering, "Um, uh, I'm one of the residents here".

Of course I'm happy to look younger than I really am, but it does get a bit tiring to be thought up of as a kid. Maybe I need to work on my diet and tone up a bit so I perhaps maybe look like a Man instead of a boy.

On a different, but similar note, regarding chinese gymnasts, if there doesn't exist evidence that those girls are actually young, anyone who knows me, for sure knows that you can never tell how old an asian is by looks and/or size/muscle mass. So I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt.

(I wonder if we were elves in a past life...)

2 comments:

Michael said...

ahhh ha ha too funny! Hmm have to figure out how to make you look older. I'm guessing a beard is out, so you should go for a lip ring and some 'hacker' yellow glasses. Maybe you can buy fake wrinkles?

MarkovX said...

Well, actually, when I was teaching in the summer at UCI, I wouldn't shave on days I taught, to hopefully look older and be regarded as 'instructor'