Sunday, April 20, 2008

Journals

J's Sunday School Lesson has definitely inspired me to start a journal, and how it could be a great way to let your descendants get to know you, as well as being able to re-live your own memories in more clarity in the future.

And thinking about journals, has had me thinking about blogs, and how maybe I should actually tell people about this one. Well, If I move to SF, then I'll probably make this public, so people can catch up with what's going on with me.

Which then leads me to, should i put blog entries into my journal? Links to these youtube and gametrailer clips are probably not going to exist 30 years from now. Well maybe, but might not be the easiest to access. Well, irregardless, i think this blog has much more context when you have the video clip references.

No comments: